Your partner for career counseling, coaching, outplacement and reintegration
It all seemed to fit
- An apparently stable working environment
- Positive reviews of your performance
- Good working conditions
- A healthy work life balance
- Pleasant colleagues
- A new phase in your company and your job is at stake
- The feeling that you are excluded
- The inability to muster the energy for your work
- No insight anymore of your own abilities or how to continue
- (Financial) uncertainty which is concerning you, combined
with physical complaints
You probably know it from your navigation system: “you have reached your destination”.
But how can you recognize this when talking about your work and career.